Hi Dan,

We need to do a full review and make sure it's suitable. I don't know if the
original author is still around (there weren't any updates made after the
current reviews), but we'd need someone familiar with bzr to help finish up
any changes and test them.

Right now, we're freezing RBTools while some restructuring work finishes up
in a branch. It's too tedious to keep things in sync right now. Once that
work is in, we can start accepting patches again.