Hi Dan,

Sorry, your previous e-mail slipped past me.

You're more than welcome to work on getting that patch in shape. David and I
will likely do the code review on it (please poke us if we don't get to it
right away).

The freeze is over. The new BZR code lives in rbtools/clients/bzr.py. Code
will have to be ported to that location.

All work should be done on the master branch.

Thanks!