hello jan,

I would like to ask you again about wsgi configuration.

i have changed following:
SITE_ROOT = '/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '/reviewboard'

it makes reviewboard partly working, but sometimes it loses
reviewboard directory in redirection. Of course because it is missing
in site_root. but if i leave force_script_name empty and fill
reviewboard in site_root, there is not working redirection at all,
because the only pattern is ^reviewboard/, but i think site_root is
removed from patern recognition (it is missing in request url).

do you know any working solution for this?

many thanks,
marcel