marcel,

  It is good news: path is good, and www-user can read it but Apache
or Python can't.
As far as I know Apache server process run only in context of one
group - not more.

Did You restart Apache server after You add appropriate groups to
www-user? I am only checking :)

I hope You are using mod_wsgi because it looks like this can be the
only way to run clearcase properly.
There is
http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ConfigurationDirectives#WSGIDaemonProcess
property which allow you to choose different user and different group
for python application run by mod_wsgi. Try to set appropriate group
setting this inside your Review Board VirtualHost. I hope this help.

Run post-review with --debug option and put whole output - without
this further help can be very hard.

P.S. Weather is not bad right now but last days it raining all the time.

Greetings from Poland!
--
Jan