Hi Chris,

The Path field should probably point to the proxy, and Mirror Path should
point to 'p4 info'. It's a bit confusing (the Mirror Path name exists for
legacy reasons) and I want to clean that up, but start with that. Basically,
we'll always communicate through Path, but we check both Path and Mirror
Path when using post-review.

We can't log the commands because, with the exception of one case, we're not
calling out to p4. We're instead using the Python bindings for the library
that is talking directly to the server.