Yeah, that's just a third-party thing. At that point in the process, we've
done a database sync, and we found out that an evolution needed to be
applied. The "Evolutions were successful" below indicates that when we got
to that point in the process, it went fine.

Maybe I can get a patch in to suppress that output or at least modify
rb-site to tell you not to worry about that.