Good news, everyone!

Review Board 1.6 is done! Out and shipped!

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this release and helped test. It was
a major release, far larger than we anticipated when we started it.

The goal from here out is to have smaller feature releases with less wait.
They'll probably be part of the 1.6.x series for a bit. We'll be working on
the 2.0 release at the same time, which will be a bit longer, but I'm sure
it'll be worth the effort :)

If you're in the Bay Area, California, we'll probably have a small release
party, as per our normal tradition. If you're tentatively interested, let us
know. We'll send out an invite at some point soon.