Upgrade went pretty smooth. Couple of commands made it awesome.

easy_install -U ReviewBoard

rb-site upgrade /path/to/site

Could post from TortoiseHg and post-review. (Including Complete Branch
changes and adding new diffs to existing Review Requests)

Thanks for the upgrade.

Got Couple of Red Items:

There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.

Project signature has changed - an evolution is required

Do I need to do anything to take care of the above red-line items?

Regards,
Kannaiyan

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 1:45 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:

> Thanks, it looks like the nightly docs builder just screwed up. Fixing it
> now.

> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>

> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Robert Munteanu <
> robert.munte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Great news, actually :-) Just upgraded and all is well.
>>
>> I just noticed that the http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/ link
>> is a 404 , you might want to fix it.
>>

>>  --
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/