I followed the instructions to install ReviewBoard on Linux but I
cannot get it to work.
I create a linux server where I installed all the requisites.

I'm working in the apache configuration right now and I cannot make it
to work.

This is a test server. My apache server runs as root. I defined that I
wanted to use fastcgi.
I modified the httpd.conf file and I added at the end of the file the
file generated from reviewboard called apache-fastcgi.conf.

I create the test site reviews.example.com (as per the documentation)
I restart apache and I got error 404
The logs file show the problem was that the file reviews.example.com/
htdocs/reviewboard.fcgi was suppose to be a directory not a folder.
I create it as a folder and put the file with the same name below it.

When I try http://localhost I'm getting:

      You don't have permission to access / on the server
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying
to use an ErrorDocument to handle the

      Apache 2.2.9 (Fedora) Server at localhost Port 80

When I try http://localhost/reviewboard I'm getting the contents of
the file reviewboard.fcgi like text:
        #!/usr/bin/env python

        import os, sys

        sys.path.insert(0, "/software/tools/reviewBoard/sites/
        os.environ["DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE"] = "reviewboard.settings"
        os.environ["PYTHON_EGG_CACHE"] = "/software/tools/reviewBoard/
sites/reviews.example.com               /tmp/egg_cache"
        os.environ["HOME"] = "/software/tools/reviewBoard/sites/

        from django.core.servers.fastcgi import runfastcgi
        runfastcgi(method="threaded", daemonize="false")

What am I doing wrong?
Please help.
Thank you