On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:28 AM, NSJ <nileshj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1. Does post-review tools has any restriction to upload some
> restricted number of files to reviewboard, if changelist contain more
> then 1000 files will it effect the performance of Reviewbaord.

We don't specifically restrict it, but it will put strain on the server.
It's also just really hard for someone to review a change that size. It's
best to break it up into manageable, logical chunks.

2. It might possible that user had send code for review and after
> changes are approve he may modify the changes or add add some more
> files in the change list and submit to perforce.Do we perform some
> sort of checksum eg md5 on diff files so that before submitting the
> files to perforce server, changes are verified and check if there are
> some extra changes made by the user.

No, Review Board doesn't do any sort of pre-commit checks.