I investigate more on this problem, and it sounds RB is totally unusable on
subdirectory installation (« http://forge/reviews/ » in my case).

concatenate URL-path part to the WSGI script path (leading to « Target WSGI
script not found or unable to stat:

random behaviours.
– SITE_ROOT = '/reviews/' + FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '' leads to RB-404-page, but
with correct link on it (« http://forge/reviews/account/register/ » for
– SITE_ROOT = '/' + FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '/reviews/' seems working, but
http://forge/reviews/ generate a 301-moved-permanently, and redirect to little
wrong URL (double-slashed « http://forge/reviews//dashboard/ »), itself
generating a 302-found, redirecting to very wrong « unrooted » URL
And if I tricks to login, RB seems working correcly (200-found and correct
links), but not logout and few other links (http://forge/account/login/)
– SITE_ROOT = '/reviews/' + FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '/reviews/' doesn't work, home
page is a 404-RB-error-page and all URL are wrong, with double subdir

So, at this moment, seems RB cannot be setup on a subdirectory, and only on a
root directory of the web server.
Is there any possible workaround ?

Nicolas VINOT