Hi Is mod_python.so load module mandatory for reviewBoard 1.6? I have
redhad linux 5.5, python 2.4.3 , apache 2.1.9.
While building mod_python.so I was getting the error - "connobject.c:
142: error: request for member next in something not a structure or
union" . So I got the connobject.c from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/quetzalcoatl/mod_python/trunk
then th ecompile completed successfully.
Then I appended the contents of  apache-wsgi.conf to the httpd.conf .
Now I am not able to restart the apache HTTP server . gettin gerror -

[root: apache2]# apachectl restart
httpd: Syntax error on line 54 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `mod_python' in file /usr/local/
apache2/modules/mod_python.so: /usr/local/apache2/modules/
mod_python.so: undefined symbol: mod_python

Any ideas/suggestions?
thanks in advance for your help!
-sanjay