Thanks for the explanation Chris. Very helpful and reassuring - I'll
be adding this information to our internal docs.

Moving to 1.6 is on my TODO list, but we have some key scripts that
use the 1.0 version of the Web API which we need to do something with
before we can move to 1.6.

Thanks again!

--
-- Steve