Hi Folks,

I did not know review board until yesterday, so I am not sure whether
this is the right box I should sent my questions to.

Anyway, in the document, it says: Review Board doesn't enforce that
the people listed must review the change before it can be submitted.
This is a policy that is left up to each organization.
My question is that if I want to have this policy, what should I do?
Should I change source code? or is there any configuration file I
could change for this?

Thanks
Bruce