It's a cultural policy. We can't prevent people from committing code, as
Review Board isn't able to intercept commits like that. There's nothing to
change in Review Board itself.

Now, some companies have written pre-commit hooks for their repositories
using our API, which will determine whether the code is allowed to be
committed. This is specific to a compant's policies and type of repository.

Christian