On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:

> Hi Joe,
> For the git configuration, are you using a clone that Review Board can
> access, or the raw URL configuration?
I'm not sure I understand entirely, but the git repository is on the local
filesystem of the ReviewBoard host. The path is set
to: /home/public/burnttoast.git

> I assume you weren't running Python 2.7 before?

I'm pretty sure that before the upgrade, the default interpreter was 2.7.1.
Python 2.6.6 was also installed, but I think it was not default. After the
upgrade, I am running 2.7.2.