I just installed ReviewBoard 1.6.1 yesterday on an Ubuntu Natty VM. I am using it with mercurial-reviewboard + TortoiseHG on Windows. Just after installing, I was able to post a review, view the diff, add a comment, and close the review.
Today, it seems that every review I post, I end up with this error message when trying to view the diff: The patch to '...' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files have been left in '/tmp/ reviewboard.wXqUcy' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: patching file /tmp/reviewboard.wXqUcy/tmpSBdNHP Hunk #1 FAILED at 7. 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file /tmp/reviewboard.wXqUcy/ tmpSBdNHP-new.rej I don't see any obvious issues with the .diff or .rej files. The server has patch --version = 2.6. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this or debug further? Thanks! Dave -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
