I just installed ReviewBoard 1.6.1 yesterday on an Ubuntu Natty VM.  I
am using it with mercurial-reviewboard + TortoiseHG on Windows.
Just after installing, I was able to post a review, view the diff, add
a comment, and close the review.

Today, it seems that every review I post, I end up with this error
message when trying to view the diff: The patch to '...' didn't apply
cleanly. The temporary files have been left in '/tmp/
reviewboard.wXqUcy' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: patching
file /tmp/reviewboard.wXqUcy/tmpSBdNHP Hunk #1 FAILED at 7. 1 out of 1
hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file /tmp/reviewboard.wXqUcy/

I don't see any obvious issues with the .diff or .rej files.  The
server has patch --version = 2.6.

Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this or debug further?