I installed ReviewBoard a couple of days ago and now I am wondering
if there is any possibility to make a post-receive hook in a git repo,
that creates a new review request.

So I want to do something like this:
1. Someone writes some code an does a commit. Now he pushes this
    one to the server where ReviewBoard is running and which also has
    a clone of the original git repo.
2. After the push there is some post-receive hook creating a new
    request using post-review.

But none of my solutions worked, have zou any idea how to solve this

Thanks in advance,