On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 03:21 -0800, Christian Hammond wrote:
> If you're running 1.5.x, you can upgrade to this release by doing:
>
>     $ sudo easy_install -U ReviewBoard==1.5.7
>
> Otherwise, just upgrade as normal.

Just to let anyone know that happens to be using Review Board on an
older system running Django 1.1.x, there's an upgrade bug that I've just
opened at http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2387

There's a workaround if you're using Postgres or sqlite (just comment
out the offending code in the mentioned file), but it's going to hurt
anyone with MySQL deployments.

I don't have the Django know-how to write the correct patch to fix it,
but at a quick glance online it seems like it's a pretty easy fix if you
know what you're doing. It seems to have bitten a lot of Django
1.1.x->1.2.x migrations.