Once the posting review request is complete

I am trying to get review id from changelist number.

So i am trying following URL get the review id

http://xxx.xxxxoftware.com/xxxx/api/review-requests/?changenum=127061&repository=1

Which shows me XML output which contains the review id as '4'

but when i pass the

                self.myurl = self.rbserver +
'/api/review-requests/?changenum=%s&repository=1' % changenum
                self.urlopen = self.opener.open(self.myurl)
                self.result = simplejson.load(self.urlopen)

my self.result contains empty data

http://xxxxx.xxxxxftware.com/xxxx/r/4/
{u'total_results': 0, u'stat': u'ok', u*'review_requests': []*, u'links':
{u'self': {u'href': u'
http://xxxxx.xxxxoftware.com/xxxx/api/review-requests/?changenum=127738&repository=1',
u'method': u'GET'}, u'create': {u'href': u'
http://xxxxx.xxxxoftware.com/xxxx/api/review-requests/', u'method':
u'POST'}}}

Can you somebody help me what i am missing here, it might possible i am
missing very basic thing here as i am not good in Json etc.

Thanks in advance.