Hi, I have the following svn repository and Eclipse project:

SVN URL: svn://my-ip:my-port/var/svn/repo1/proj1
Eclipse project name: proj1

I generated diff by the subversion plugin. To be specific, I right-
clicked the project and went to Team -> Create Patch and then saved
the diff in a file. When I try to upload the diff file I get the
following error:

URL 'svn://my-ip:my-port/var/svn/repo1/proj1' refers to a directory

There is no parent diff for me. The only input other than the diff
file is the "Base Directory". I tried to use many values for it. For
example:

proj1
/proj1
repo1/proj1
svn/repo1/proj1
/svn/repo1/proj1
var/svn/repo1/proj1
/var/svn/repo1/proj1

According to the documentation, the correct value should be "/proj1".
But it is not working and giving the above mentioned error message.

Please help.

Thanks,
Farhan