Hello All,
I have been inclined to check the status of the Clearcase integration
in ReviewBoard and found it very well supported. Great job!

I have a feeling however that we could simplify the Clearcase review
process by extending RB's new review request form. The branches are
global for Clearcase and other info (review name, description, etc.)
is available based on the branch name (in our case but could be added
to the form as well). The diff can also be grabbed from the Clearcase
view (the files must have been checked in of course). This begs to
have a web based new review request form as all the relevant info is
there for the RB server. Could you advice what's the best way to
implement this functionality? Not sure if anyone else would be
interested in this but if so, I would like to send the patch.

Regards,
Bartek