Thanks a lot. It had fixed that issue. I went ahead and installed the
other missing dependencies. Got in here. I had django 1.3.2 installed,
since it complained I tried the specific version. Still not able to
get it to work. I thought the easy_install on reviewboard installs the
dependencies like django anyway? I am not sure if I am making a
mistake somewhere. I have followed the steps exactly as per the doc
and skipped only pylucene.

mmn@mmn-hp-workstation-xw4100:/$ rb-site install /var/www/
xmp.reviews.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2676,
in <module>
    parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 552,
in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: Django>=1.3.1

mmn@mmn-hp-workstation-xw4100:/tmp/djblets$ sudo easy_install
django==1.3.1
Searching for django==1.3.1
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/django/