Hi,
I have searched the group's archives and haven't really found and
answer to my question.

In the diff viewer I am getting quite wide diffs for some files. The
diff in question does not contain any text that is not breakable (e.g.
we are using spaces to separate words, no long strings such as
'-'*120, etc.). Is there a way to make sure the diff stays on the 100%
of the screen width? We do not have a strict 80 characters margin
policy, so forcing this is not a solution for me. I wonder what is
causing this? Can I force the text to be broken to fit the screen?

Thanks,
Bartek