I should probably also add that this is the schema in the database:

$ psql reviewboard
psql (9.1.1)
Type "help" for help.

reviewboard=# \d diffviewer_diffset
                                     Table "public.diffviewer_diffset"
    Column     |           Type           |
Modifiers
---------------+--------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------
 id            | integer                  | not null default
nextval('diffviewer_diffset_id_seq'::regclass)
 name          | character varying(256)   | not null
 revision      | integer                  | not null
 timestamp     | timestamp with time zone | not null
 history_id    | integer                  |
 repository_id | integer                  | not null
 diffcompat    | integer                  | not null
 basedir       | character varying(256)   | not null
    "diffviewer_diffset_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (id)
    "diffviewer_diffset_history_id" btree (history_id)
    "diffviewer_diffset_repository_id" btree (repository_id)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "history_id_refs_id_3ddc1386" FOREIGN KEY (history_id) REFERENCES
diffviewer_diffsethistory(id) DEFERRABLE INITIALLY DEFERRED
    "repository_id_refs_id_7acd9d8c" FOREIGN KEY (repository_id)
REFERENCES scmtools_repository(id) DEFERRABLE INITIALLY DEFERRED
Referenced by:
    TABLE "diffviewer_filediff" CONSTRAINT
"diffset_id_refs_id_12a5d488" FOREIGN KEY (diffset_id) REFERENCES
diffviewer_diffset(id) DEFERRABLE INITIALLY DEFERRED
    TABLE "reviews_review" CONSTRAINT
"reviews_review_reviewed_diffset_id_fkey" FOREIGN KEY
(reviewed_diffset_id) REFERENCES diffviewer_diffset(id) DEFERRABLE
INITIALLY DEFERRED
    TABLE "reviews_reviewrequestdraft" CONSTRAINT
"reviews_reviewrequestdraft_diffset_id_fkey" FOREIGN KEY (diffset_id)

--
Yang Zhang
http://yz.mit.edu/