I stepped through the django_evolution code in Command.evolve() and
found that it seems to be unconditionally trying to issue these ALTER
statements.  I'm not sure why it's doing that - seems ridiculous.

I tried manually dropping that basedir column to appease the program
(all the values were ''), but then the next one just came up as an
error:

Error: Error applying evolution: column "status" of relation
"diffviewer_filediff" already exists

I'm now going to start learning Django evolution and refresh my memory
on Django models.  Please feel free to intervene with any hints!  :)

Yang Zhang
http://yz.mit.edu/