Title: HTML Signature: Jeremy Poulter
Hi,

Thank you, I am assuming that to install a copy of the live site I can just copy the content of the site directory to the new machine?

Cheers,

Jeremy

On 05/01/2012 21:44, Christian Hammond wrote:
Hi Jeremy.

The easiest way would be to set up an exact copy on the other server by dumping/importing the database (this will depend on which database you're using) and installing/creating a site for the version of Review Board being used on the old server.

You can install that version by doing:

  easy_install ReviewBoard==1.5.5

Christian