The program isn't yet accepting applications from mentoring organizations,
but we're
definitely going to apply again. I can't guarantee that Review Board will
be accepted,
but I'd be a little surprised if we weren't.

The best place to discuss potential ideas is here on this list.

-David

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Amir Hadžić <amir.had...@randomshouting.com