Are you talking about Chinese characters in the code or in the
description/comments?

-David
reply-------------> I mean  Chinese characters in the code .

  发件人: "David Trowbridge"<trowb...@gmail.com>;
 发送时间: 2012年2月7日(星期二) 下午2:01
 收件人: "reviewboard"<reviewboard@googlegroups.com>;

 主题: Re: About multi languages(Chinese language)

Are you talking about Chinese characters in the code or in the
description/comments?

-David

 2012/2/6 深圳手机(王) <825772...@qq.com>
  We are Chinese developers, so our OS(Win XP) are Chinese version. the same as
the code editors, such as source insight 3.5,  Ultra editor.
 But this will cause a problem: after we changed the code, and add our remarks
with Chinese words and submit new request,
 when the reviewer click "View diff",  the review board can't display the
Chinese remarks correctly,  it dispays garbled code.
 I want to know how to support Chinese language?
 Thank you very much.