SVN layout:
  /trunk/web/Common
  /trunk/web/Client
  /trunk/web/Server

In Eclipse, I checked them out into 3 projects:
  Common, Client, Server

I want all changes in the 3 projects go into 1 patch.  So I selected
all 3, right mouse click Team -> Create Patch.  The generated patch
contains 3 projects.

>From this point on, in review board, I am puzzled as how to create one
review-request and update this one patch.

So I configured a repo with path /trunk/web/

When creating review request, what should I specify as base
directory?  I suppose I should have all 3 listed, but how? /Common, /
Client, /Server?  Is it possible?  If so, how?