Just wanted to let you know we finally launched our all-in-one package
for Review Board and all the dependencies it needs to run out of the
box. You can give it a try (it's completely free) at :

In addition to installers and VMWare VMs, this release also includes
Amazon Machine Images, allowing it to be deployed to the Amazon cloud.
Combined with the AWS free usage tier (http://aws.amazon.com), you can
have a completely free hosted setup of Review Board for a year.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know. We intend
to keep it up to date as new releases of Review Board happen and time
permits. We believe this will be particularly useful for new users
that have trouble getting it installed or just want to give it a quick
try to see if it meets their needs.

Best regards,