I would like to find the entry in the changedescs_changedescription
table for a given reviews_reviewrequest id. Neither the id nor the
diffset_history_id from the reviewrequest get me there directly. I'm
thinking that the diffset_history_id gets me into a table that will
then get me to the changedescription I'm after, but I haven't been
able to connect the dots. Anyone know how to navigate between these
two tables?

Thanks!

--Steve