Unfortunately, I'm trying to find the bad text inserted into the 'Testing
Done' field so I can edit it (my other post). I can find the broken review
in the admin interface,  but when I select it for further investigation, I
get an error (my other post) and can't go any further :(

I was trying to find it using mysql workbench, but I couldn't follow the
various pointers to other tables.  I eventually found it by brute force.

--
-- Steve