I installed successfully by the following config:

 windows server2003 (and windows XP sp3) + apache2.2.
 all works well. we posted more than three hundreds items in one week, it is ok.

   From:  "Christian Hammond"<chip...@chipx86.com>;
 Date:  Wed, Feb 22, 2012 05:55 PM
 To:  "reviewboard"<reviewboard@googlegroups.com>;

 Subject:  Re: Configure Apache for ReviewBoard

No idea, but I strongly recommend using Linux instead of Windows. We have
minimal Windows support and many of the third-party modules we use are not
tested on Windows. You can install Linux in a VM. We recommend VMware ESXi or
Workstation Server.

Also, you will want, at a minimum, Python 2.6. We'll be phasing out 2.5 support
over the next release or two.