From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: 24 April 2012 06:25
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: post-review, subversion and diff engines on windows

Hi,

svn diffs have always directly worked, but there were issues with the diffs
they produced. I honestly don't remember what they are, so we'd have to dig
into it a bit, but forcing GNU diff worked around them.

Wish I was more helpful than that.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com<mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Elardus Erasmus