Hello,

I'm trying to install ReviewBoard on a Windows machine for evaluation.
After fighting my way through the Windows installation, which may or
may not have been successful, I then moved through to the "Creating a
Review Board Site" section (http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/
admin/installation/creating-sites/#creating-sites).

When I try and run the "rb-site install" command ("rb-site install /
var/www/reviews.example.com"), I get the following error:

[!] Unable to create the /var/www/reviews.example.com directory. Make
sure you're running as an administrator and that the directory does
not contain any files.

The directory does not exist and I am running the script as an
administrator. Can anyone suggest a solution to this issue, please?

Thanks for any assistance.