Hi everyone,

We just released Review Board 1.6.7. This is a very important release,
especially if you're on GitHub, as you'll need to upgrade to this release
to continue using GitHub repositories after they remove their old API
(planned for some time this month).

I have written up the details on this release and what you must do to
migrate your GitHub repositories. Please read the news post at
http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2012/06/05/review-board-167-released-github-users-pay-attention/

Along with this, we've made the max diff size limit configurable (and
turned it off by default), added Plastic SCM 4.0 support, and fixed some
bugs.

The work needed to support the new GitHub API was quite large, so we want
to know immediately if there are any issues in accessing your repositories.

Thanks,