Hi All, Soumen here from snaps technology. We installed reviewboard
web application in jacklehost.org . This is hosted in Amazon Server.
Now we wanted to integrate this with SVN. The next phase of using
reviewboard is when we make changes to our project in our local
and we want to do a SVN commit those changes first go into
reviewboard. Then reviewer will review and approve the changes in
reviewboard. And upon approval, the changes get added to SVN and
commit happens. So, somehow, reviewboard needs to intercept SVN

Our code changes first should go to the reviewboard. Then approval
sends them to SVN.

I'm not sure how to configure. Is it possible in reviewboard?

Thanks, Soumen