Hi Soumen,

Review Board isn't in the source code management business. We actively stay
away from it. It won't commit for the user, and doesn't have built-in
support for approving commits. Some people (probably a few on this list)
have developed pre-commit hooks that will check Review Board for approval
before allowing a commit, but there's nothing sanctioned by our project to
do that.

The reason for that is that every company has a slightly different policy.
What does approval mean? Does it mean at least 1 Ship It, or does it mean a
certain percentage? Does it require certain people to approve it? Certain
groups?

This is a company policy problem, and a social problem, and not something
Review Board attempts to solve.

The typical flow is that a person will first put a change up on Review
Board, and people will approve it. When that change meets whatever criteria
is required by the company/team, then the user can commit the change.

Review Board will never commit for the user. It doesn't have the
credentials, or checkouts of the tree to do so. That's all left up to the
individual, and would be too complex, resource-intensive, insecure, and
problematic for Review Board to handle, especially for all the types of
repositories we support.