Hello,

I am having problems with patches that are already in the repository. The
diffs
cannot be seen because the patch fails to apply.

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file
/tmp/reviewboard.WF48nc/tmp9w3Me5-new.rej

It is quite easy to provoke (using the cgit interface) by just uploading

a request that already exists in the git repository. Am I doing something

wrong?

Thanks,
Ryan