Ok. I have been investigating this... This is one difficult setup...

Cgit seems to be sending the newest version of the blob file per default.
It doesn't
seem to be sending the blob specified in the url.

Using the newest commit from the cgit respository...

Get the two indices in the commit patch.

curl http://hjemli.net/git/cgit/blob/cgit.css?id2=e06c261 > file1
curl http://hjemli.net/git/cgit/blob/cgit.css?id2=651a320 > file2

These two files are identical! Why? Am I using the wrong command for cgit?
This is the issue from my previous post involving previous applied patches.
I am
trying to dig through the cgit code also to find what I am doing wrong.

Any suggestions, please :) ?