I just installed ReviewBoard on Ubuntu with MYSQL, memcached, wsgi, and
apache2. After a few tries I was able to have the installer script run
successfully. . I should note that I installed the application as a
directory instead of it's own subdomain. I followed the steps
in
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/creating-sites/#creating-sites

and I think everything went as it should. The only problem is that when I
go to http://mysite.com/reviews I see the full server directory structure
instead of the site. I've installed wsgi and copied the config file to
sites-enabled. Any idea why else could be wrong?

Here's a copy of my reviews.conf file from sites-enabled:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName myserver.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviews/htdocs"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/reviews"
"/var/www/reviews/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviews"

<Directory "/var/www/reviews/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /reviews/media "/var/www/reviews/htdocs/media"
Alias /reviews/errordocs "/var/www/reviews/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /reviews/favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviews/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>