The last thing that I needed to do was run easy_install --upgrade pycrypto
On Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:30:44 AM UTC-6, muiz lee wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> (OS Centos 6.2)
>
> I install RB successfully but cannot lunch, when I open the home page,
> got the folling error:
>
> Review Board is taking a nap
> There are several possible reasons:
>
> - We're updating it.
> - You're trying to look at a really huge diff without collapsing, and
> it timed out (try viewing another diff and going back to collapsed
> changes;
> we're working on fixing this).
> - Our lazy good-for-nothing oompa-loompas stopped pedalling.
>
> It'll be back soon.
>
> I check the /var/log/httpd/error_log, and get the following log, how can
> I resolve this problem?
>
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] mod_wsgi
> (pid=5392): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
> '/var/www/rb/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] Traceback (most
> recent call last):
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] File
> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.3.1-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
>
> line 250, in __call__
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101]
> self.load_middleware()
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] File
> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.3.1-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py",
>
> line 47, in load_middleware
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] raise
> exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s: "%s"' %
> (mw_module, e))
> [Sat Mar 31 03:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101]
> ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
> reviewboard.admin.middleware: "cannot import name OSRNG"
> [Sat Mar 31 18:29:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] File does not
> exist: /var/www/rb/htdocs/media/rbcommons
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> *Muiz*
>
>
>
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en