Chris,

Hello, and how are you?

We are using RB for large scale development and mostly for each review we
have number of diffs to review.
The way the comments addition works, there is no way to add comment right
at the diff so we the reviewer know which lines of code needs attention.
The comment section is entirely different from view diff section so one has
to remember all the diff comments and come back to comments page and input
all the comments.
Do you plan solution to this issue in one of the next releases?

Thanks
Kunjal
Broadcom Inc.