I could successfully install Reviewboard on Ubuntu .  I am new to
linux,python wsgi etc. even then by following the  user guide I could
unstall Reviewbord. But while adding the cvs repository getting the 'A
repository was not found at the specified path.'  The url is given as
THe mod I selected while installing reviewboard is WSGI. I have been trying
for the past 1 week with various option but no luck.

Could any one help me with step by step procedure .

Thanks in advance.