I'm trying to post a review request for a changeset I created on a new
branch of our public github repo. Since I already committed the change, I
enter:

$ post-review --parent 5f7fc000274abab9cbfb7a00a5b9602314ae6268

I'm getting the dreaded 207 (the file was not found in the repository)
error. The file it mentions most emphatically is in the repo though. I
really don't know how to go about tracking down this issue. The only thing
I can think of is that the problem is somehow related to the fact that the
parent changeset is on a different branch from my new changeset. Also the
parent diff and my diff are the same size, which seems suspicious:

>>> Uploading diff, size: 3342
>>> Uploading parent diff, size: 3342

Any ideas?