I'm using RBTools 0.4.1. There isn't an --upstream-branch option although
there is --tracking-branch. However, it defaults to origin/master which is
where the parent changeset is anyway. This seems to me like a very standard
case: I created a branch off master, landed some code into it and now I
want to post a review request for the diff between my changeset and its
parent on master.

I'm probably doing something obviously wrong. Are there step-by-step
instructions somewhere on how to post a review from github using
post-review?