On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 12:01 -0700, Christian Hammond wrote:
> RB 1.5.x will not work with Django 1.4.
>

> It's also a pretty ancient release, which won't receive any more
> updates. The 1.6.x series would be a better bet.

I strongly recommend using the ReviewBoard 1.6.8 packages I build for
Fedora 16. You can install them with

'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing ReviewBoard'

This will install Django 1.3.1 and ReviewBoard. You should be good to go
then. You have to enable updates-testing because it hasn't yet been
baking long enough to be declared stable, but it is.

(Note: The Review Board package on Fedora 17 does not currently work out
of the box because Django got bumped to 1.4, but it can work if you
manually rebuild the Django 1.3 package from Fedora 16 and install that)