I am using post-review to generate my diff requests and post them to my
reviewboard instance.
One of my SVN servers has restricted access, as such I mark it as non
publically accessible and add all the Users /Groups that can access it.
The problem is when I run post-review it fails to find the repo and I get
an error that the repo is not accessible.

However if I make it publically accessible it all works fine.
It seems to be a problem where post-review does not do any authentication
until after it has tried to locate the repo - but this wont work.

Has anyone else seen the same issue and if so did you solve it OR is this a
bigger problem in post-review that will take some hacking or should I not
be doing this.