Hi,

This may seem to be an easy question, but it doesn't work for me.

I registered a test repo on github:
g...@github.com:MY_GITHUB_ID/MY_TEST_REPO.git

The Review Board version I'm using is 1.6.1. I went to the admin page to
register that new repository. I entered the following info:

Hosting service: GitHub
Repository type: Git
Project owner: MY_GITHUB_ID
Project name: MY_TEST_REPO

Then I clicked save. Review Board shows the repository has been registered
successfully.

Next, I did a initial commit to add a README file with some text in it.
Pushed that commit.

Next, I made a local commit, and I tried to use post-review to create a
code review. However, I'm always getting  the following error:

>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the
repository
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'master.cfg', u'err': {u'msg':
u'The file was not found in the repository', u'code': 207}, u'revision':
u'd017cb810fc6cd3c4b114bcc82ad07cc35d88565'}

Error uploading diff

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

Is there anything that I missed? Please help me.

Thanks